“How do you generate leads online?” is a frequently asked question. Here’s a real-world example.
A homeowner in Redhill, Surrey is renovating their front garden and wants to have a Victorian tile pathway. Naturally, they do a Google search for local tile installers.
- The homeowner searches for “victorian tile installer Surrey Hills”
- Meanwhile, “XYZ Tilers” (fictitious) in Reigate has set up a Google ad to get shown when someone searches for “victorian tiler Surrey”
- The homeowner notices the ad for XYZ Tilers at the top of the search results and clicks it
- The ad click takes the homeowner to the XYZ Tilers website, where their contact details and photos of recent projects are prominently displayed
- The homeowner, impressed with the high-quality finishes of the recent projects, rings up XYZ Tilers and becomes a warm lead
- Alternatively, the homeowner exchanges their email address for a free guide on “Top 10 Secrets To Selecting The Best Victorian Tile Installer” and becomes a warm lead
Why is this the best way for your business to get more leads?
- Your ad is displayed for people actively searching for businesses like yours
- Your ads can be tuned for “buyer intent” to weed out tyre kickers, researchers, and people looking for free info
- You are only charged if your ad is clicked (cost per click varies but our clients typically pay in the range of £1 – £5 per click)
- Your ads can be up and running in just a few hours
- Your ads can be turned off when your diary is full
- You can throttle your budget to match your need to fill your diary
- Your ads can be targeted to display only in the geographic areas where you do business
- Google ads, when done correctly, more than pay for themselves
Why do you need an online ads expert to help?
- to get the highest number of quality leads for the least amount of money
- to avoid losing money on poor advert setup and targeting
- to pick the best search terms to trigger your ads
- to write ad copy that encourages clicks and stands out among other competing ads
- to manage budgets and keep ad campaigns optimised (this is not a set-and-forget endeavour)
- to track and measure ad performance and prove your ad spend is producing positive results
- and more
Keen to know more? Book a quick chat to see if Google search ads are right for your business.